LEVI would like to thank our generous donors for their support.
LEVI accepts donations from the community. All donations are tax deductible.
We thank you for considering us. Please contact LEVI for more information.
We gratefully accept financial donations for LEVI’s general operating costs, cell phones for 9-1-1 service for victims, and donations of time from dedicated volunteers. Your generous contributions make a significant difference in helping LEVI address domestic violence in our community.
DONATE YOUR CAR
You can help reduce domestic violence by donating your motorized vehicle to LEVI.
- Any vehicle including cars, boats, jet skiis, snowmobiles, trucks, ATVs, etc. can be donated.
- Vehicles may or may not be in a driveable condition.
- Donors must have a title to the vehicle.
- Vehicles will go to support LEVI.
To donate a vehicle, contact Kim at LEVI at 303.774.4534 or by email.
DONATE A CELL PHONE
You can help local domestic violence victims by donating your old cell phones to LEVI.
If you have old cell phones and don’t know what to do with them, LEVI will always accept donated cell phones and components (chargers, headsets, etc.).
These cell phones will be given out to provide 9-1-1 emergency services to local domestic violence victims (all cell phones that don’t have service still have the ability to call 9-1-1, however the caller MUST give the 9-1-1 dispatcher the address they are calling from ASAP in the conversation, as most of these cell phones do not communicate address verification like regular cell phone subscribers).
To donate, please either drop-off or mail the phones to:
225 Kimbark Street
Longmont, CO 80501
In order to receive a receipt of your donation, please leave a name, phone number and address with the phones you donated so we can send out a receipt for your tax deduction purposes.
DONATIONS FOR VICTIMS
LEVI works to make sure that domestic violence victims have access to services and resources in the community. If you would like to donate to victims of domestic violence, here are a few items we’ve noticed are very needed. A donation of any of the following items will be accepted graciously through LEVI and will be passed on to victims as needed.
Donations are tax deductible. We thank you for considering us. Please contact LEVI for more information.
- Gas Cards (Shell is the only nationwide gas station. If possible, please purchase from them.)
- Gift Cards to grocery/retail stores (King Soopers, Wal-Mart, etc.) to purchase necessities when other assistance is unavailable.
- Phone cards
- Bus passes (RTD, Greyhound, etc.)
- YMCA and Longmont Recreation Center passes