Board Members Only Page
This area of our website contains information especially for LEVI members. Meeting minutes and agendas, a calendar, presentations, and support materials are all available below. If you would like any specific information added that is not included, please email Mary at [email protected]
The LEVI PE/PI Committee plans and coordinates public awareness campaigns, produces and delivers educational presentations to youth and adults in the community, conducts targeted outreach to at-risk or under-served populations and coordinates events aimed at increasing awareness of domestic violence. The PE/PI committee also plans quarterly trainings on topics relevant to domestic violence prevention.
The PE/PI committee meets monthly on the first Tuesday from 10:30-Noon. Sub-committees are formed for specific campaigns and include LEVI members from outside the committee with specialized interest.
- PEPI Agenda may6_2014
- PEPI Agenda march 4_2014
- PEPI Agenda February 4_2014
- PEPI Agenda January 7_2014
- PEPI Agenda December _3_2013
LEVI General Meetings
LEVI member agencies meet monthly to share news and resources, collaborate, address trends and gaps, and educate each other on successes and challenges they face in their work.
LEVI general meetings take place on the second Wednesday of the month from 9-10:30 am at the Community Room in the Safety and Justice Center in Longmont. Once a quarter, the monthly meeting is replaced by a professional training on a relevant topic.
LEVI General Meeting Minutes
- LEVI General Meeting Minutes Aug 14 2013
- LEVI General Meeting Minutes July 10 2013
- LEVI General Meeting Minutes April 10 2013
- LEVI General Meeting Minutes Jan 9_2013
- Barriers for Trans Survivors: Slides
- Trans survivors brochure FINAL 9.13
- Barriers to Serving Trans Survivors:Terms
- Variables that Impact Seeking Services Worksheet
click HERE for the presentation schedule
- Presentation Flow Chart (which groups present to each grade/content area)
- Healthy/Unhealthy Relationships- 7th Grade
- Healthy Relationships – 6th Grade Blackboard
- Teen Dating Abuse – 8th Grade Presentation
- 9th Grade Health Class (no powerpoint, contact TERA)