Articles & Fact Sheets
LEVI has various printed materials available for the Longmont community. Many of these brochures, articles and flyers are available in the lobby at the Longmont Police Department and in various other community locations.
You can download many of these materials here. Most of these are PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader downloaded onto your computer, click here for information on how to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
If you would like to display any of LEVI’s materials in your organization, or if you have any special requests for materials, please contact LEVI at 303.774.4534 or by email.
Brochures and Flyers
- Domestic Violence Services (English/Spanish legal-size w/ tear-off resource numbers)
- Safety Tips (4-pages)
- Link between Domestic Violence and Animal Abuse (legal size)
- Domestic Violence Health Connection (legal size)
- Dating Violence (legal size)
- How Dangerous is Your Relationship? (Quiz)
Articles (Reprinted with permission)
- “Escape” (5280 Magazine, May 2013)
- “Stop Calling It Domestic Violence. It’s Intimate Terrorism” (Cosmopolitan Magazine, May 2013)
- “Fatal Attraction” (Boston Magazine, October 2011)
- “The Other Victim: Children and Abuse” (Longmont Ending Violence Initiative) – or click here for Spanish version
- Yes, You Can Stop Violence Against Women (Redbook Magazine, October 2007)
- “The Parenting of Men Who Batter” (Lundy Bancroft – www.lundybancroft.com)
- You May Think Domestic Violence Has Nothing to Do With You (Redbook Magazine, October 2007)
- ” A Story of Emotional Injury and Recovery in Children Exposed to Domestic Abuse” (Lundy Bancroft, G.P. Putnam)
- You Can Save a Woman’s Life – Just By Asking Her How She’s Doing (Redbook Magazine, October 2006)